Our MOSCOW robe is inspired by the unforgettable cold I once experienced on a morning in Moscow. Although no robe or PJs would have helped back then, I decided to design and produce this robe based on all my experiences with imperfect bathrobes.
- We added two snap buttons at your shoulder to keep your neck warm.
- The gathered elastic wrists keep the sleeves away from your morning coffee.
- It has two pockets for your hairbands and tissues.
- It's made of 95% cotton, 5% elastane (cotton futter).
- The model is 172 cm.
- We ship to all EU countries.
- 14 days return policy.
We applied zero-waste design and pattern cutting, which means working within the space of the fabric width. Therefore, it's an oversized but chic piece that you can wear indoors, as a robe or outdoors, as a coat. Don't worry, we sewed the label inside this time, so no one could tell it's a PJ. ;)
All our pyjamas are made of OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabrics, so it’s guaranteed that they won’t irritate your skin. We think this is particularly important when it comes to sleepwear. We designed, produced, and wrapped every single piece in Hungary. Speaking of which, you’ll receive your pyjamas in 100% plastic-free and recyclable wrapping!